Thursday, May 4, 2023

Celebrate the Small Things 5-5-23



It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

I have a busy one ahead of me, but it's gonna be great.  Going to the ballet tonight with a friend and having dinner at a rather flash restaurant first.  Very much looking forward to that.

I have a haircut booked tomorrow which is long overdue.  Can't wait to have a stylish new do.

And tomorrow night I'm going to the opening of the Comedy Festival and taking a friend who is much in need of a laugh.  Looking forward to that too even though I don't usually find a lot of stand-up all that funny.

Went to a really interesting talk earlier in the week with some filmmakers and caught up with a lot of old friends and colleagues. 

Haven't done much in the way of writing as a result of being out almost every night, but maybe next week...  Sometimes it's more important to spend time with friends and doing things that fill you up creatively.

What are you celebrating this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment