Sunday, April 16, 2023

Weekly Goals 17-4-23

 Well, that weekend went by in a flash!  How can it be Monday again already?  That's just not fair.

Okay, goals for this week?  I got some great feedback on Guide Us from an editor and I'm hoping to work more closely with her to get the MS into tip-top condition before I start querying.  I should be getting paid for my anthology story soon, so I'm going to invest that money into working with this professional editor.  It's not something I've been able to afford to do before.

Other than that, I don't have a ton of goals for this week.  I have a project I've been working on at work that will need to kick off on Friday, so I'll be prepping for that through the rest of the week.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. Glad your editor is helping you get your manuscript in shape. I'm hoping to get more chapters revised in my manuscript.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weekends always go by too fast. Good luck with the editor! It should be a real help.

    ReplyDelete