Friday, April 21, 2023

Celebrate the Small Things 21-4-23

 


It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

Four day weekend!

Yes, it's a public holiday on Tuesday, so I've taken Monday off to give myself a four-day weekend.  Feels very luxurious even though the weather looks like it's going to be a bit iffy and I have very little actually planned to do over that time.  I'm hoping to have a writing day at the library on Monday to try and finish up my read through and tweak of Guide Us ahead of sending it off to the editor I'm going to work with.

I'm also going to go to the movies on Sunday evening.  I haven't been for a couple of weeks because there just hasn't been much on I wanted to see.

I've managed to keep up with writing daily flash fiction stories most of this week, so am feeling pretty good about that.  Some weeks I'm better than others, but a lot of it depends on how inspired I feel by the prompts and this week there have been some goodies!

What are you celebrating this week?




3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your four-day weekend. I don't have anything exciting planned this weekend other than a walk with friends.

    ReplyDelete