Sunday, April 30, 2023

Weekly Goals 1-5-23

It's the first day of May, if you can believe it.  My birthday month.  And it's one of those scary big birthdays with a zero on the end of it.

This week I don't actually have much in the way of goals.  I'm waiting on the editor to give me feedback on Guide Us and kind of tinkering away at various other manuscripts I have at different stages of done-ness.  Plus working on a little story that is 100% just for me.

It's going to be a full 5-day work week for me this week (the horror) and I have a lot of stuff on as well as work.  I think I'm only going to be home one or two nights this week.  And one of those is because I'm skipping Film Society tonight because I've seen the film a bunch of times.

What are your goals this week?

1 comment:

  1. Birthday months are the best! Try not to think about the 0 too much. Pretend it's not there.

    ReplyDelete