Thursday, April 27, 2023

Celebrate the Small Things 28-4-22

 


It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

Well, it's the weekend!  Which I know is a little crazy to celebrate since I've had a three-day work week, but I still am.  It's been a pretty intense three days...

And I got to see the cover art for my new book.  It's pretty amazing, people!  I'll share it as soon as I'm allowed.

I got the MS of Guide Us whipped into shape and sent off to the editor, so I'm excited to see what she has to say about it.  It's on the short side for one of my books, so I feel like I have room to add 15-20K if need be.  But I'm not 100% sure it needs a whole lot added.  Maybe only a couple of chapters.  But we shall see what she says.

And I think that's it for celebrations.  What are you celebrating this week?

1 comment: