Sunday, October 10, 2021

Weekly Goals 11-10-21

 How is it already Monday again?  That weekend flew by!

I managed to get my story polished up and submitted, so I feel good about that.  I also finally got around to buying some paints and canvasses and did my first paintings.  I did four and two I really like.  The other two, not so much.  I only got four colors of paint this week because I wanted to figure out how to do this before investing a whole lot of money into it, so I'll get a few more colors next week and see if I can do some I like more.

Guess what everyone will be getting for Christmas this year?

And that's about it for goals this week.

What are your goals?

2 comments:

  1. How cool that you're painting. I was also going to ask if you were going to show us, but I get that you might want to keep them private :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe not my first attempts... I may share some once I'm a little better at it!

    ReplyDelete