Sunday, October 31, 2021

Weekly Goals 1-11-21

 It's November already?  How the heck did that happen?

Not a whole lot of goals for me this week.  The film festival starts on Thursday so the next couple of weeks are going to be a feast of cinema for me.  I didn't manage to get tickets for everything I wanted to go to.  A lot of things sold out pretty quickly because cinemas still have to have social distancing, meaning only about half the capacity can be sold.  But I got most of what I wanted.

Thanks for the tip about cleaning canvases, Patricia!  Worked a treat.  About half an hour in some hot water and the paint just peels right off.  Unfortunately, so does the gesso on the surface of the canvas, but it's not hard to apply some more.  So that's a goal for this week - to re-gesso the canvases I cleaned so I can re-use them.

I got the deck scrubbed down over the weekend, so if the weather is okay next weekend, I will see if I can do the staining.  I've never done it before, so I'm not entirely sure I know what to do, but I'm sure I can figure it out.  I mean, how hard can it be?

What are your goals this week?


1 comment:

  1. Film festival! That sounds fun. I hope there are some good ones.

    ReplyDelete