Thursday, October 28, 2021

Celebrate the Small Things 29-10-21



It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's my anniversary on Sunday.  I've been with my partner for 24 years, if you can believe it!  Unfortunately he's working all weekend so we won't be doing anything special to celebrate this year.  Maybe next year when it's a significant anniversary...

Don't have a lot planned for the weekend, which is nice.  The weather isn't supposed to be great, so I'm thinking painting might be out of the question this week.  Instead I'm planning to scrub down my deck and courtyard to prepare for staining it.  I may even get to stain too, if I'm lucky!

And that's probably about it for celebrations this week.  Lame, huh?

What are you celebrating this week?



1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary! Too bad you can't have a proper celebration.

    ReplyDelete