Sunday, March 21, 2021

Weekly Goals 22-3-21

 I think I've done all the publicity work I can do for my new book now.  At least as much as I can do without having to spend any money.  So now I'll just wait to see if anything I've done has any effect, and then I'll try something else.

So this week I want to get back to actually writing and revising.  I haven't even looked at Juliet and Juliet since I finished writing it in December, so I should be good and fresh to read through it and figure out where I need to make changes.

And there are going to be a lot of changes!  I remember going back and writing myself notes to change the entire beginning of the book because what I wrote no longer made sense once I got about three chapters in.

So I have a big job ahead of me.  But I'm looking forward to it.  Editing and revising isn't my favorite thing, but it's necessary and rewarding once you see the story you intended to write start to emerge from the messy words you did write.

What are your goals this week?

1 comment: