Thursday, March 25, 2021

Celebrate the Small Things 26-3-21

 

It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's been a long and very busy week, so I'm celebrating the weekend, even if it does feel like it's going to be a busy weekend too.  Sigh...  At least next weekend is a long one because of Easter.

Chasing the Taillights got another really good review, which has made me happy, and some of the work I did chasing book bloggers seems to be paying off because a few more are starting to trickle through.  There are also some giveaways happening, so if you want to win yourself a copy of Stumped, An Unstill Life or The Sidewalk's Regrets, you can enter and win!

I haven't really started working on Juliet and Juliet yet.  I've been thinking about it, and listening to the playlists that I made for the book to get me back into the mood and mindset, but actually opening up the document has been beyond me.  Next week, I think...

What are you celebrating this week?


2 comments:

  1. The end of the work week tomorrow, which is also the sixth anniversary of my mom’s passing, which I will mark accordingly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A review! Nice. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete