Sunday, January 31, 2021

Weekly Goals 1-2-21

 Can you believe it's February already?  Crazy!

This week (and probably the rest of the month) is going to have to be about doing publicity and marketing stuff for the release of Chasing the Taillights.

It would be really nice if this book sells better than my other ones.  Even nicer if this book drives sales to the other ones.  So it's worth putting a little time and effort into letting people know it's out there.

It means my planned revision on my NaNo book will have to wait until next month, but that's okay.  It also means pausing my querying on Standing too Close, but that's probably not a bad thing either.  I think my query needs a little tweaking anyway.

In non-writing stuff, I'm planning to get my hair cut really short on Friday.  I accidentally grew it long last year because of the lockdown, but now I'm ready to cut it off.  I've been dyeing my hair since I was a teenager, but I've grown out my roots and am going to allow myself to go gray now.  For a while, anyway...  We'll see how I like it when I see it!

So, that's my week. What are your goals this week?  

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with the marketing and publicity. How exciting that you have a book coming out so soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the publicity and marketing. I have no idea how to do any of it, so it always impresses me when I see someone doing it :)

    ReplyDelete