Thursday, January 14, 2021

Celebrate the Small Things 15-1-21

 


This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to sign up!

What am I celebrating this week?

I made it through the first week back at work.  It was long.  It was hard.  But I made it to Friday in one piece.  And as an added bonus, the weather has been great all week so I rode my bike to and from work every day.

I've sent off another batch of queries for Standing Too Close, so keep your fingers crossed for me.  I made a few small changes to this batch of queries since the last rounds don't seem to have hit the mark.  If this round still doesn't generate requests, I'll make some more tweaks.  So far I haven't been targeting agents who were interested in my previous books because I want to make sure the query is right before I hit them.

And that's about it for this week.  Looking forward to a quiet weekend at home.  I plan to do a lot of reading and to bake a cake.  My younger son gets back from holiday on Monday afternoon, so things will get busier after that as we get ready for them to go back to school.

What are you celebrating this week?

2 comments: