Sunday, April 19, 2020

Weekly Goals 20-4-20

Another week in lockdown...

Over the weekend I sent the new book off to some readers, so I'm going to leave that alone for a few weeks now and get back to revising some of the older manuscripts I have sitting around, waiting for their turn to come.

I started on one the other day, so will continue with that until I feel relatively happy with it.  Then I will move on to the next one.

An anthology with one of my stories in it, Just Me, was released over the weekend.  It's four YA stories about queer romance.  If that's your thing, you can buy it now at one of the places listed below.    Or you could wait a few weeks until it's available in print as well as e-book.



And that's me for this week.  What are your goals?

1 comment:

  1. I'm already reading something this week. I'll have to get to that anthology another time. :)

    ReplyDelete