Sunday, April 12, 2020

Weekly Goals 13-4-20

It's been a very pleasant long Easter weekend in lockdown and I've achieved more than I thought I was going to.  I've actually been writing and reviewing and blogging and doing more writing.  I even think I may have nailed the ending of Standing Too Close.  We'll see if I actually have when I go back to it in a few days to see if I still like what I wrote.

So that's my goal this week: to make sure the ending works, and then to send it to a couple of people to read for me.  I've read through the whole thing, and overall I like it.  I just feel like there are a couple of places where the pacing is off, but I can't quite figure out how to fix it.  Hence needing some fresh eyes...

Back to work tomorrow in my kitchen, so I think I'll probably be leaving the writing work until the weekend.  It's just too hard to do the day job and my own writing work in the same place.  Too much time spent in the same spot.  Even if I do stand to do the day job and sit to write.

So those of you who offered to read for me, expect something after next weekend...

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. Nice work! I'm hoping to get back into writing something this week. I've been slacking way too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete