Sunday, February 24, 2019

Weekly Goals 25-2-19

With having re-discovered a story I really like in my hard-drive last week, this week is all about trying to figure out how to fix and finish that story.  I have a pretty good idea about some of it, but there are a few things that are a little hazy in my mind at this stage.

So this week I will write some of the less hazy pieces and hope that they will then clarify the other pieces enough for me to know where I need to go next and what decisions I need to make about other pieces.

I also really should start working on my A-Z posts for Operation Awesome.  I keep thinking I have plenty of time, but March is almost upon us....

What are your goals this week?

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the story and the hazy bits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once you get into it, I bet the hazy pieces will come into focus :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must have been great to rediscover it!

    ReplyDelete