Thursday, February 14, 2019

Celebrate the Small Things 15-2-19



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

This week has felt really long so I'm looking forward to having a quiet weekend.  I have nothing at all planned, which is just the way I like it!

Last night I went to the premiere of a film.  It's always so nice to see the finished product, and this one is really enjoyable.  I have high expectations for it when it releases next month and look forward to tracking how it goes.

The Sidewalk's Regrets got another really good review, which makes me happy.  Hopefully a few people might even be buying it too...

What are you celebrating this week?


3 comments:

  1. The good reviews are big things to celebrate! I hope you have a nice, restful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping you get some good sales for the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your weekend. I don't have any big plans for it either.

    ReplyDelete