Thursday, February 28, 2019

Celebrate the Small Things 1-3-19



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

Can you believe it's March already?  Where the hell is the year going?

It's been a busy week.  My quiz team won the quiz on Tuesday night after several months of always getting second or third place.  It was a particularly sweet victory because most of our regular team were unable to come, so we managed to win with just the three of us.

On Wednesday I went to a preview of a film and because the kids are old enough to be left alone at night now, my partner came too.  I foresee a whole new future for us where we go out together instead of separately...

Tonight is sing-along Grease, something the ladies in my mothers' group have been doing since ort kids were tiny.  At almost every screening someone in the group gets too drunk and does something silly, but maybe tonight will be the exception...

With all this socializing, my book hasn't had the love and attention it deserves, but it's still there waiting for me to massage it into shape.  Maybe I'll have some time to work on it over the weekend.

What are you celebrating this week?

3 comments:

  1. You're number 1! WOOO! ;)
    I'll cross my fingers that you'll get to work on your book this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll celebrate the fact that spring's almost here for us. I am really sick of snow :P

    Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete