Sunday, February 17, 2019

Weekly Goals 18-2-19

I didn't do a lot of writing work last week.  I started doing a read-through of the book I think I'm going to try to finish and polish next and so far, it's better than I thought it was.  Love it when that happens!  Unfortunately, I know it falls apart at some point, but I haven't got there yet.

So this week my goal is to try and finish the read-through and hopefully have some ideas about how to finish the story.  This is one of the rare books I actually wrote an outline for (albeit a very brief, 2-page outline) so I know what I was aiming at, but whether that actually works or not is another question.

I managed to get to the gym three times last week, and my aim is to do that again this week.  We shall see how that works out....

What are your goals for the week?

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes it takes time to break a story. I've had several that I've sat on for years until I figured them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's proof that outlining doesn't mean that a book won't fall apart at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your read through. It's always nice when you go back to read something and enjoy it still.

    ReplyDelete