Sunday, February 10, 2019

Weekly Goals 11-2-19

I finally finished my revision over the weekend.  It was a long time coming and I have no idea if it is any good, but it's done.  Now to leave it for a few weeks before going back for another pass.  And to see if it has fixed the problems that have plagued this book forever....

So this week I'm going to look at another partially finished MS I have lying around.  This one was a NaNo project a couple of years back and I never finished it.  But the characters are some of my favorites and I think it deserves another shot at becoming something.

It's going to be another busy one at work too, so I'm going to have to try and make time to go to the gym.  Last week wasn't great in that regard, so this week I'm going to try harder!

What are your goals this week?

3 comments:

  1. I've sometimes been terrible at revising manuscripts. The one manuscript I've properly overhauled is the one I still desperately want published, so I'm proud of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, revisions. I can think of about a million of those I have to make. Have fun with the old MS. It'll be interesting to see what becomes of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with finishing the NaNo novel.

    ReplyDelete