Sunday, December 2, 2018

Weekly Goals 3-12-18

And just like that, it's December.

Wow, this year has gone by fast.  Only three more working weeks until Christmas and our summer break.

What am I planning to do with this week?

I got edits from my publisher on Friday, so I'm working through those.  I only have two weeks to turn them around, so that has to be my focus outside of work this week.  I would like to finish them by the weekend so I have time to do a more thorough read-through to make other changes I might want to make.

I plan to get myself more prepared for Christmas too, do things like get a haircut and finish my Christmas shopping.

What are your plans this week?

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's December already. I have no idea where my year went.

    Best of luck with your edits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a tough deadline (or maybe that's just for me). Stay focused!

    ReplyDelete