Friday, December 7, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things 7-12-18



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

We're heading into the end of the year.  Only two more working weeks until the break.  But what a busy couple of weeks it's going to be!

It was my parents' 50th wedding anniversary this week, so tonight we're going out to dinner with them and all their closest friends to celebrate.

Tomorrow is the first of what feels like a series of Christmas parties at my boss's house.  She lives at the beach, so fingers crossed it's a nice day and we can have a paddle, if not a swim.

I have just about finished edits for my publisher on the new book.  I should turn those in early next week.  I should have a cover to share with you all very soon too.  That's always the point at which things start to feel real...

What are you celebrating this week?

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary to your parents! 50 is a huge milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be so nice to have Christmas beach parties! Happy anniversary to your parents.

    ReplyDelete