Sunday, September 3, 2023

Weekly Goals 4-9-23

 Can you believe it's September already?  Where has this year disappeared off to?  It's crazy!

It's going to be an intense week at work so I'm not going to set myself up for failure in terms of goals.  I started getting some promotional stuff ready for the release of My Murder Year over the weekend, and for the next couple of weeks I feel like continuing that should be my priority.  Even though I'd really like to keep working on Guide Us.  But that will still be there waiting for me when I've launched My Murder Year.

If any of my blog readers would like to help out with a blog post, an interview, a review,  some socials or anything, just let me know and I'll get you whatever you need.  Happy to return the favour when you need it.

So that's about it for me this week.  What are you trying to get done this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment