Sunday, September 10, 2023

Weekly Goals 11-9-23

I'm still deep in the throes of book marketing stuff right now, so my goal this week is to keep going with that.  I'm reaching out to reviewers and offering ARCs at the moment, which is always time consuming.  But necessary, I believe.

We have a festival this week, so I'll be working over the weekend, which will leave me with even less time than usual to get stuff done.  Slowly but surely, though...  Even if it's only two or three emails a day.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your marketing this week. I just did my SCBWI webinar last week, which went really well. I'm hoping to get back into my manuscript again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hoping to get back to writing this week. I've been slacking too much.

    ReplyDelete