Thursday, September 14, 2023

Celebrate the Small Things 15-9-23

 

It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small Things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's my son's birthday today.  He's 19, if you can believe it.  I know I can't!  Where did those 19 years go?  Typically for a kid his age, he doesn't want to hang out with his aged parents, so he's going off  to do his own thing tonight which will probably involve drinking too much...

We have a festival on this week so I'm working the weekend.  But it should be fun, if a little chaotic.  There are a LOT of people coming to the two shows tomorrow!

I've managed to get a handful of reviewers lined up to read My Murder Year ahead of release and hope to get a few more to read it in the first month or so of its release to generate some hype.  I just need a bunch of time (which I don't have) in which to actually do all this work.

What are you celebrating this week?

1 comment:

  1. Nineteen already. How did that happen? Good luck with your hype.

    ReplyDelete