Sunday, December 18, 2022

Weekly Goals 19-12-22

 It's done to the wire now...  Three more days at work and then HOLIDAYS!  I am very much looking forward to it.

My sister has arrived in the country with her family, but I won't see them until Thursday because they have gone to Stewart Island with my folks for a few days before coming to Wellington.  Am looking forward to catching up with my niece for the first time since 2019.  She was a little kid then, and now she's in junior high!

My goals this week are really just to get through Christmas and all the family stuff that goes along with it.  Then my real holiday can start.  I am going to go to the library on Thursday and take out a pile of books so I can spend at least three or four hours a day reading.  What luxury!

What are your goals this week?


1 comment: