Friday, December 9, 2022

Celebrate the Small Things 9-12-22

 

It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

We had our staff holiday party which meant not going into the office for the day, so it's almost like a long weekend.  Which is nice because I'm still trying to get over this cold/flu thing I've had.  I'm feeling much better, but there's still a lingering cough and all the coughing has given me a whole new sore throat.  I'm going to try to have a quiet weekend to get rid of these last symptoms.

It's only a couple of weeks until Christmas, so I need to get things organized in terms of gifts.  I've done most of my shopping, but I need to make the handmade gifts I give every year and the weather has not been very helpful in terms of being able to get outside to do that work.  Fingers crossed tomorrow will be fine.

What are you celebrating this week?

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. My sore throat finally went away, then it was back because I couldn't stop coughing. Frustrating, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete