Thursday, December 15, 2022

Celebrate the Small Things 16-12-22

 

It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend, and after the weekend there's only three more days of work before holidays!

Do I seem excited about that?  Well, I am.  It's been a LOOOOONG year and I'm very much looking forward to having a break.  I don't think I've had more than a couple of days off since last year's summer holidays.  And they finished in January!

I tweaked my back the other day when I was riding home from work so have been in a bit of pain the last couple of days, but miraculously it seems to have put itself right today.  It feels like some kind of a magic, but I haven't taken any painkillers for over 13 hours, and my back feels fine.  I can't help thinking I got away lightly with this one.

Unfortunately I'm still dealing with the after-effects of the flu I had a couple of weeks back and my tonsils keep infecting each other.  Last week it was the left one that was sore; this week it's the right.  Hopefully a restful weekend and some salt water gargling will clear that one up.  I'm so totally over not feeling 100%.

I made my Xmas presents last weekend and need to finish them off this week.  it will be my first time working with resin, so wish me luck!  I hope it works the way I want it to because the resin was expensive to buy.

What are you celebrating this week?





2 comments:

  1. My husband starts his holiday break tomorrow so I'm celebrating that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like it's not bad enough when someone in your own house infects you, now your tonsils are infecting each other. How can you escape that?

    ReplyDelete