Sunday, July 24, 2022

Weekly Goals 25-7-22

 I have another crazy work-week ahead of me, so I'm keeping my goals small.

My friend who I go to the gym with in the mornings is isolating this week, so I'm going to have to motivate myself to go to the gym in my lunch breaks.  Not entirely ideal when I'm this busy, but it will have to happen this week.

I have reading to do for a friend.  I've started, but did not get as far into it as I would have liked so that's my other project for this week.

And I worked with my son over the weekend on his essay, but we didn't finish, so this week I need to help him with that until it's finished.  It's due on Friday.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. It's good to keep your goals small when you're really busy. I'm going to start and hopefully finish my synopsis this week. I'm going to start it today. I'm busy too so I just want to keep it to the basics, visiting my mom in assisted living, writing some, working, and exercising.

    ReplyDelete