Sunday, July 10, 2022

Weekly Goals 11-7-22

 It's been a while since I blogged here.  Apologies for missing the Friday Celebrate post.  I went to Auckland for a conference over the weekend and completely forgot about it in all the chaos of getting ready to go, flying and making sure I had everything I needed for the presentation my colleagues were giving.

Now it's Monday and I feel like I've had no weekend.  Probably because I haven't.  I got home at 10:30 last night and have to be back in the office first thing this morning.

So my goal this week is to try and get a day off somewhere along the way.  I'm tired and I have a lot of stuff I need to try and get done outside of work as well as at work.  So I would like to take Friday off this week to do writing related stuff so I can actually relax over the weekend.

So that's my main goal right now.  What are your goals this week?

1 comment: