Friday, July 15, 2022

Celebrate the Small Things 15-7-22

 


It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's been a big week.  I resigned from my job on Monday after having been there over seven and a half years.  So I'm celebrating that and my new job with an organization that runs a variety of large-scale arts events.  It's going to be a big change, but I'm up for that.  I think it's easy to get comfortable and feel secure in a place, and leaving is a little scary, but I think you need to do scary things if you're going to grow as a person.

But leaving means I have only a month or so to wrap everything up at my current job and there is a ton of work I have to do.  I've basically been doing three jobs for the last year or so and I will have to write up handover notes on how to do every part of them.  As well as finishing up a couple of very large projects that have been my responsibility.  I hope the four days break I've taken between jobs is enough for me to recover!

What are you celebrating this week?


1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's a big change. I hope you enjoy your new job, and that it doesn't require you to do three jobs at once :)

    ReplyDelete