Sunday, September 26, 2021

Weekly Goals 27-9-21

 My main goal for this week is to start riding my bike to work again.  Unfortunately it's absolutely hosing down with rain right now, so I don't think I'll be doing that today...

Other than that, I don't have a lot of goals.  I'm working on a beta read for a friend which I'd like to get done by the end of the week.

But that's about it...  Not that exciting, right?  On day I'll have some real goals again...  Maybe.

What are your goals this week?

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get the spark back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss riding a bike. Sadly, it's been...YEARS. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. To reach the next level of the game, it is not necessary to complete the previous level. But with every next level, the game gets complex and difficult to play. In the latest versions of the games, you can find many other features such as map packs, secret coins, a level editor and user-created levels.
    https://apkmodule.com/geometry-dash-apk/

    ReplyDelete