Thursday, September 30, 2021

Celebrate the Small Things 1-10-21





It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

I thought my computer had given up the ghost this morning and was having a small freak out about it because I'm about 50 pages away from finishing the beta read I've been doing for a friend.  Thankfully my partner managed to get it going again without any obvious glitches.

It's the weekend and it looks like the weather is going to be good.  I'm going up the coast on Sunday to see my friend who I haven't seen since well before the lockdown.  Will be great to catch up with her.

My bike has been serviced (at great cost - it needed a lot of parts replaced) and it is going like a dream.  I rode to work on Friday and it was amazing.  So nice to be able to switch between gears again!

I have my second vaccine tomorrow, so fingers crossed it doesn't make me feel crook.  Some of my colleagues have felt quite rotten for a day or so after the second one, but other people, like my parents, didn't have any side affects at all.  Fingers crossed I'm one of the lucky ones.

what are you celebrating this week?

1 comment:

  1. Just reading about a computer acting up makes me want to back up everything. I hope it was just a one time thing!

    ReplyDelete