Friday, July 2, 2021

Celebrate the Small Things 2-7-21

 


It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

I found a slow cooker while cleaning out a room at work, and since no one else seemed to want it, I've brought it home to experiment with.  I've never used one before, so I'm interested to see what I can make.  I'm going to try a curry first because I feel like those really flavorful dishes are the kind of thing that would benefit most from slow cooking.

I finished a pass on Juliet x2 during the week, so now I have even more notes to address and more things I need to add or change.  I need to figure out a good time to take a day off to make a good start on that.

And that's about it for me this week.  It has been a fairly uneventful week in the grand scheme of things.  We're back to level 1 after no community transmission of COVID by the infected tourist.  Amazing how that happened considering how many places he went and how crowded they all were.

What are you celebrating this week?


1 comment:

  1. I keep getting piles and piles of notes to work on, too! The weekend is a nice break from it all.

    ReplyDelete