Thursday, July 8, 2021

Celebrate the Small Things 9-7-21

 



It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend which is always worth celebrating.

My older son and I have tickets to the orchestra on Sunday afternoon which I'm looking forward to.  We're meeting a friend for lunch first, which I'm also looking forward to.

My slow cooker is a great success.  So far I've made a curry which was delicious, and the best cauliflower cheese I've ever made.  Going to try something with meat this weekend since it's my turn to host Sunday dinner.

Not going to get a lot of time to relax over the weekend, I'm thinking, but if I do get a few moments, I do have some good books to read.

What are you celebrating this week?

1 comment:

  1. I definitely want to celebrate the weekend. By sleeping.

    ReplyDelete