Sunday, February 14, 2021

Weekly Goals 15-2-21

 I'm afraid there isn't anything new to report this week.  I'm still working to get reviewers for Chasing the Taillights.  It's kind of a soul destroying process.  So much time researching the reviewers, finding their preferences and policies and contact details, then writing personalized (as much as possible) emails only to get nothing in reply.

Kind of like querying...

Which has been my other focus.  I sent out ten new queries last week, but so far have no idea if it's working better than my old query.  Not sure if I should wait and see what the response is to the new query before I send any more, or if I should just send out another batch.  I've been very disappointed by the response so far and am thinking it must be the query that isn't working because I know this is one of the best things I've written.

What are your goals this week?


2 comments:

  1. "Soul-destroying" sounds about right. To echo Patricia's sentiment: ugh.

    ReplyDelete