Sunday, February 28, 2021

Weekly Goals 1-3-21

 Can you believe it's March already?  Where the hell did February go?

This week's goals are pretty similar to the last couple of weeks I'm afraid.  Chasing the Taillights released on Friday, so I'm still on a big publicity and marketing buzz to try and generate sales.  

That will pretty much be over in another week, so I plan to dive back into my NaNo book then.  I haven't even looked at it since I typed 'the end', so it's been a good long rest period.

New Zealand has moved back into Alert Level 3 in Auckland and Alert Level 2 for the rest of the country again because one person in Auckland didn't do what he was supposed to do and isolate at home after having a test until a negative result came through.  Wouldn't you hate to be that person?  Imagine knowing it's your fault an entire city is in lockdown...  I hope they manage to keep his identity a secret because if not, his life is going to be hell.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the release, and best of luck with your marketing. May it lead to many, many sales!

    I have to think about things this week and make some decisions about character fates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here in America, the person who's fault it is would be blaming lockdown for being evil.

    Good luck with your editing and marketing :)

    ReplyDelete