Friday, February 5, 2021

Celebrate the Small Things 5-2-21

 


This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to sign up!

What am I celebrating this week?

Long weekend!

Yes, it's Waitangi Day tomorrow, and because it falls on a Saturday, the holiday is on Monday.  To make the long weekend, really long I took Friday off work too, so I have four days of weekend.

Not that I won't be working over those days.  I have already spend half my Friday reaching out to book reviewers and bloggers to see if I can get some reviews for Chasing the Taillights, and I foresee much of my Monday being spent the same way.

I had some help re-writing my query for Standing Too Close during the week, so I am going to send out a first, tentative batch of the new query this weekend too.  It's a much fuller synopsis of the book than my early query was, so it will be interesting to see if telling more story generates more interest.  Fingers crossed!

What are you celebrating this week?

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, queries. Good luck with that. Go enjoy your long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basically the weekend arriving smoothly after a last day at work that seemed like it could have been far worse.

    ReplyDelete