Friday, July 31, 2020

Celebrate the Small Things 31-7-20



This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to sign up!

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

And I have absolutely nothing planned which is something to celebrate in my book.

I finished and published a major document at work this week, which is always something to celebrate, and have made some very good progress on another.

I've been critiquing a book for a writing friend, and am more than halfway through.  I hope to get the rest of that done over the weekend so I can get back to my own writing next week.  The new story that's brewing away in my head may just need to be written.  Or at least started.  These characters are pretty insistent on getting onto the page...

What are you celebrating this week?

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's the end of the month already. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete