Friday, July 10, 2020

Celebrate the Small Things 10-7-20



This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to sign up!

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

It has been a busy week, though somewhat less frenetic than they often are, which was good.  I managed to get a lot of work done at the day job and am feeling like I'm in quite a good place with a big project I'm working on.

I sent Standing Too Close to a couple of critique partners, so am nervously awaiting their feedback.  To keep my mind off that, I've gone back to another book that needs work and am working on edits there.

I have no plans for this weekend, so intend to get all my chores done early so I can spend the rest of the weekend reading.  Can you imagine anything more luxurious?

What are you celebrating this week?

1 comment:

  1. That's what I want to do with my weekend! Well, I actually kind of am :)

    ReplyDelete