Friday, March 13, 2020

Celebrate the Small things 13-3-20



This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to sign up!

What am I celebrating this week?

Given the way the world seems to be going to hell in a hand basket, I'm celebrating the fact life is still pretty normal here.  I don't have Covid-19 and so far I haven't had to go into quarantine because of being in contact with someone who has.  There don't appear to have been any cases in my city (yet).  The majority of events are still going ahead and apart from the supermarkets running out of hand sanitizer, anti-bacterial soap and toilet paper, life seems to be ticking along as usual.

Not sure how much longer it's going to last, so I'm making the most of it while I can.  And making the most of the last of the summer weather.  Daylight saving ends in a couple of weeks and once that happens, I won't be able to ride my bike to and from work anymore because it will be too dark in the evenings.  So making the most of it now.  Excercising while commuting saves a lot of time!  I don't. have to find time in my day to go to the gym.

What are you celebrating this week?



2 comments:

  1. I went to the store today and so many things were picked clean. Bread, spaghetti, toilet paper. Especially the toilet paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting that your Daylight Savings ends at a different time. Never really paid attention to that. We switched last weekend. Had to get a watch because the old one was sticking and wouldn't allow me to change the time.

    ReplyDelete