Monday, March 18, 2019

Weekly Goals 18-3-19

Somehow with all the chaos and emotional upheaval of the weekend, I forgot all about doing my weekly goals yesterday.

Frankly, given the amount of work I have in the day job this week, I'm not really that hopeful of getting any writing done.  But If I find any small pockets of time, I will try.  I figure I only have to write about 20K to finish the first draft of this story, but because I've left it with pieces out of order all over the place, figuring out where to put those words, and how to link the scenes is the challenge.

Plus, some of what I've written doesn't work 100%.  But I'm less concerned about that right now because I can fix that once I've finished.  It's always easier to fix things once the book is done and you can see how a change in one place will necessitate change in another.

So I'm keeping my expectations and my goals low this week.  Maybe the weekend will be good for writing again...

What are your goals this week?

3 comments: