Thursday, March 28, 2019

Celebrate the Small Things 29-3-19



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

It's Friday!

it has been another crazy busy week and I'm looking forward to a weekend of doing very little.

I'm also celebrating a new bike.  My partner surprised me with one the other day.  I went out to get my son's bike to ride to the gym and discovered a new bike in the garage.  I've ridden to work a couple of times this week (when the weather allowed me to) and it doesn't take any longer than taking the bus.  Plus I get exercise, so it's a win - win!

I haven't done any writing this week, except blog posts for the A-Z.  But I'm caught up on those now, so maybe next week I'll get back to the book I'm actually supposed to be finishing.  Maybe...

What are you celebrating this week?

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully the weather will stay nice for a long time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that's such a nice surprise to discover.

    ReplyDelete