Sunday, March 10, 2019

Weekly Goals 11-3-19

I did some writing over the weekend.   Not a huge amount, but some.  Where do weekends go?  I swear they feel like they disappear like water through a sieve!

So this week, my goal is to keep going.  I have a lot on, so I know I'm not going to get a huge amount done, but that's okay.  I just need to do something.  It will add up.

I've been managing four classes a week at the gym the last three weeks, so I will try to continue with that too.  Although I'm going to miss one today because I'm going on a field trip with my son's class today instead of going to work.  But I will have to walk to his school and back which is a pretty decent distance, so I won't worry too much about it.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. It would be nice if could be all weekends all the time. :) Have a good field trip.

    ReplyDelete