Sunday, November 25, 2018

Weekly Goals 26-11-18

Can you believe it's the last week of November?  Already?  Where has the year flown off to?

Having finished the big projects and events at work, it's time to play catch-up on some things that have slipped by the wayside while I was busy doing all the big stuff.  I'd like to leave for our summer break with everything ship-shape so I don't come back to too much chaos in January.

I've been playing with a revision on one of my books that I think may solve the problem it's always had.  Fingers crossed it works.  This week's goal is to keep going with this, even if I only get through a chapter or two a day.

I finished my beta read for a friend and will be sending the notes to her today.  And then I have a new book from another author to read and review pre-release.  My goal is to try and finish the book I'm reading on my Kindle now before the end of the week so I can get started.

What are your goals this week?

3 comments:

  1. It sounds as though you have a lot on your plate! Good luck with all the catching up. My goal (but for longer than this week) is to get back to work on my MG WIP, and for this week, to send out a poetry chapbook I've been working on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are wonderful! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fingers are crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete