Friday, November 16, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things 16-11-18



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

And I have basically nothing I have to do this weekend.

My partner is working in his studio at home, so the kids and I will need to be quiet so we don't disturb him. Which I feel is a good excuse to go to the movies and get out of the house.  So that's going to be on the cards for tomorrow.

I finally finished my huge project at work which is a massive relief.   I have another week of craziness next week, then I think things might start winding down a little as we get closer to Christmas and our summer holiday.  I will have three whole weeks off which seems like unheard of luxury.

What are you celebrating this week?

3 comments:

  1. Wow, three weeks off sounds great. You should be able to get lots of writing done, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on finishing the huge project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not going to know what to do with yourself for 3 weeks, eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete