Thursday, November 22, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things 23-11-18



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

It's Friday!

It has been a super-long week with a lot on.  I haven't been home any night except Monday, so I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend at home.  My family probably haven't eaten any veggies since Monday, so I will have to remedy that!

I've only made it to the gym once this week too, with all the days I've spent out of the office.  So I will need to get onto that too over the weekend.

It's only a few weeks until Christmas, so I need to think about what else I need to get as Christmas presents and find the time to actually go and buy them.  For once I'm actually feeling quite organized and there's still a month to go.

What are you celebrating this week?

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your weekend.
    I have to get on my Christmas shopping still. I have a few presents, but more to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm celebrating the fact that Thanksgiving is over. Whew, how exhausting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas in a few weeks...! Gotta write the 2018 Christmas poem...

    ReplyDelete