Sunday, October 7, 2018

Weekly Goals 8-10-18

As always, my goal this week is to get more writing done.  I have been doing triage on the novel written using prompts, and trying to fix the things that are glaringly inconsistent while also trying to find the place things started to fall apart.  I haven't got there yet, but I'm pretty sure I'm close to the place things veer off track.

So this week I'm going to continue with the triage until I've figured out how to salvage the book and make it to the ending.  I hate editing an unfinished book, but this time it's just necessary, or I won't be able to finish it.

I have two days off at the end of the week to spend with the kids at the end of their vacation.  We were supposed to be going away, but my partner has work and we can't turn that down. So we're staying home instead.  I might try to take them somewhere out of town, even if it's just a little way away.  For a change.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. Triage is a good way to describe editing. It's messy, confusing, and might end up with something on life support. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your triage.

    ReplyDelete