Sunday, October 14, 2018

Weekly Goals 15-10-18

As always, my goal is to get some writing done.

As always, I probably won't do it...

Somehow the last few weeks just haven't been conducive to writing. I've done a little tinkering and editing of the beginning of my book, but I haven't found the place where it falls apart yet.  I know there is a place where that happens, but until I get there, I won't be able to fix it.

So I guess I'll keep going until I get there, and then decide what to do next.

And hope all the work I have to do this week doesn't totally tap my writing brain before I get home from work.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping to get some writing done, too. Everything's been draining lately. Hopefully things will ease up, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with trying to get writing done. I have edits that need to be done, but my energy levels have been non-existent and that makes thinking tough.

    ReplyDelete