Sunday, October 28, 2018

Weekly Goals 29-10-18

How can it be Monday again?

I'm sorry I missed my weekly Celebrate post on Friday.  I've been at a conference in Auckland, and there just hasn't been enough hours in the day for everything I've needed to do.  So the blog suffered.

This week I promise I will be back on schedule.

My goals this week are really just to get through the week.  I have a lot going on at work, plus my boss is heading overseas at the end of the week which always makes things a little more stressful.

So I don't think I'm going to get to any writing this week, apart from the work-related stuff I'm going to have to bring home at night because my days are too full of other stuff this week.  I don't even think I'll get a chance to go to the gym until Saturday!

One day I'll have time to be creative again...

What are your goals this week?

3 comments:

  1. I have had many a week where my goal is to simply get through it. Hope your week goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I thought my Friday feed seemed empty. Here's hoping your weeks won't be so busy in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with surviving the week. I know how that feels.

    ReplyDelete