Sunday, February 4, 2018

Weekly Goals 5-2-18

It's all about keeping the momentum going with my revision.  I've worked through 12 chapters so far, which is well ahead of what I was aiming for, so I need to keep building on that.  My goal this week is to do another 8, which will bring me to the halfway point.

It's my younger son's first day at a new school today, so I've taken the day off work (tomorrow is a public holiday) to go with him to the welcome.  So once that's over and I've biked back home, I'll get to some writing. Plus, with the holiday tomorrow, I'll have some extra free time to write.

Maybe eight chapters is horribly unambitious for me this week...

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. Well, keep your goal at eight chapters and do a bunch more and feel proud of yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...your son must have enjoyed his first day at school!

    All the best with all your goals!

    ReplyDelete